Wednesday, July 6, 2011

is it our nature???

i don't know bout you guys, but, from what i can see, most of us colleague students(who lives in hostel) prefer to 'stare' at their laptop whenever they got nothing to do...like what i'm doing right now..yup..whether it is surfing the net,playing games,watching movies,listening to songs,updating their blog,u name it,we all have done it,hehe...so, the question is, is it our nature??? preposterous...we weren't born to be naturally addicted o got no any idea to do besides 'staring' our laptop from morning till noon, no...the answer to this question, well, i couldn't figure it out myself..sometimes i tell myself, 'enuff already laaa..1 whole day staring at the laptop,do other things laa..'..but then, as i step outside the door....boredom strikes back...which led me to go back n continue my 'date' with my Sony VAIO VPCCW21FX...*sigh*.....dunno what else to say...bbye!


this is what i look like when i'm havin a date with my laptop..only dat i ain't look that nerdy n my vaio is a lot more cooler than his laptop,hahahaha :p

No comments:

Post a Comment