Sunday, July 3, 2011

im reading a novel n i am sooooo into this one!hehe

okay, for a guy like me, its gotta be awkward to really suddenly like reading a novel(i did try to read some novel before but it didn't turn out well,hehe), but this book, really got me of not letting it go off my hand!! seriously,hehe..its a novel written by Mario Puzo, The Godfather...yup,thats the novel that caught the attention of a boy who rarely get overly excited because of a thick book with no pictures,haha...the truth is,i've watched the movie,the godfather,but when i read the book,i dont know,a sort of excitement runs in my blood(ceh),seriously, maybe its because the every bit of detail it explains or maybe its the beautiful quotes and languages that was used, i dont know, but it definitely made me want to read it more,hehe...i hope i can finish this book, n when it does, i'll write a review about it, the first book that got me excited about,haha...

p/s:i bought it for RM39.90 at the spring,hehe...:p

The Godfather written by Mario Puzo

No comments:

Post a Comment