Wednesday, September 14, 2011

HECTIC WEEK!!!

this is what happen when ur always do ur assignments at the very last possible hours(is my english getting worse??haven't u notice??could it possibly be bcoz i rarely update this thing which to me is a practical way of practising , see???i can't even spell practice right...whats the point of me studying english everyday but my language still sucks???could it possibly be bcoz of the education system that the government set doesn't suits me??or is it that i am now way to exposed with brilliant language that i rate my english as low as the pit of doom???see!!i am repeating some words in this post, the exact same words!is my vocabulary(if u notice that is) (what am i babbling about??)...anyways, that was just a warm up,hehe...this week, n without doubt next week, is/will be the busiest week ever!........oh ya, i am half way through reading that book i was talking about before, u noe, the wikileaks thingy, n so far i can say tht the book is also interesting, well, up to the page that i read that is(is my choice of book really that good??(angkat bakul kejap,hehe :p )...n at this very moment, i m on my way fnshing sme coursewrk which supposed to b submitted tmorow(n i still hve the time to update this blog, of all the time i had, y m i posting this post at the very crtcal time where i....okay, enuff said, i'm gnna cntinue fnshng my assignment....


p/s: I RULE!

No comments:

Post a Comment