Sunday, January 31, 2010

how long was it?

hoh no...its been a very long time since the last time i wrote on this blog....oh well, at least i am updating it now right?hehehehe...hmmm..lets see, the spm examination is already finished long time ago(8 of december to be exact) and if the spm examination is finish, it means that my contract as a student is finaly ended...i don't have to wear those green pants, cut my hair short, and bla bla bla all of the things that a student should do...i am not a secondary school student anymore, hhahahahha... although sometimes i felt like i miss the school, seriously...and, i have this feeling of i have not finish my school days as i wanted it to be...i've been thinking lately, about my school days, all of the good fun memories...thinking all of those makes me feel like, i regret for not doing well at school...(what in the world am i babbling about).....but, yaah i felt like i could've done much better at school...i should have finished those homeworks, do well in my exam, but...i only realise this thing when its already pass me by....i regret it, seriously...if only i could turn back time,oh...school days are the greates...the level of studies at school is not that hard, but i realise it at the end of my schooldays...for example chemistry...before this i thought it was such a brain wreckning subject,hehehe...but, if i concentrate more,its not that hard..if only i realised all of these earlier,im sure i'll have no problem while answering the exam or regrets my school days.....if anyone out there, who is reading this post and not finished school yet, please, don't be like me....do homeworks at the last minute, revising my studies also at the last minute....never break the school rules....when your in my place now, yo'll miss all of things..yaah ofcourse right now you'll complain about it,but trust me, when you finished your school, you'll miss all these....unless you realy finished your school days in such excelent way....you finished your home work on time, you follow the rules, you be good to others..when you get out of your school like this, im sure you won't regret a thing...unlike me....i never do my best, although i know that i can,that is when the school days are finished..i only realised it by then...so, iam begging you all school students out there, use your schooldays wisely, cause it only came once in your whole life time.......

No comments:

Post a Comment